Victron Color Control GX - BPP010300100R
Victron Color Control GX:
The Color Control GX is the communication-centre of your installation. It offers at-a-glance live information, and lets you control all products connected to it. Full system control is gained - almost anywhere in the world - by accessing your Color Control GX using our free-to-use Victron Remote Management Portal (VRM).
At a single touch, Color Control GX provides an instant overview of your system: battery state of charge; present power consumption; power harvest from PV; power provision from mains/generator. The Color Control GX manages Energy Storage Systems. It keeps back-up batteries at 100% ; kicks-in during power-cuts; and diverts excess (solar) power to self-consumption - saving you money.
Color Control GX- The Color Control (CCGX) provides intuitive control and monitoring for all Victron power systems. The list of Victron products that can be connected is endless: Inverters, Multis, Quattros, MPPT solar chargers, BMV battery monitors, Lynx Ion + Shunt and more.
VRM Online Portal- Besides monitoring and controlling products locally on the CCGX itself, all readings are also forwarded to our free remote monitoring website: the VRM Online Portal. To get an impression, try the demo on https://vrm.victronenergy.com.
Remote Console on VRM- Monitor, control and configure the CCGX remotely, over the internet. Just like standing in front of the device, everything can also be done remotely. The same functionality is also available on the local network, Remote Console on LAN.
Automatic genset start/stop- A highly customizable start/stop system. Use state of charge, voltage, load and other parameters. Define a special set of rules for quiet times, and optionally a monthly test run.
The heart of ESS – Energy Storage System- The CCGX is the Energy Manager in an ESS system.
Data logging- When connected to the internet, all data is sent to the VRM Portal. When there is no internet connection available, the CCGX will store the data internally, up to 48 hours. By inserting a micro SD card or USB stick, more data can be stored. These files can then be uploaded to the VRM Portal, or offline converted with the VictronConnect app, for analysis.
Internet connection- The CCGX can be connected to internet with an Ethernet cable and via wifi. To connect via wifi, a wifi USB accessory is required. The CCGX has no internal cellular modem: there is no slot for a sim-card. Use an off-the-shelf GPRS or 3G router instead.
- Multis and Quattros, including split-phase and three-phase systems. Monitoring and control (on/off and current limiter). Changing configuration is possible (only remotely via the internet, not without an internet connection).
- BlueSolar MPPT Solar Chargers with a VE.Direct port.
- BlueSolar MPPT 150/70 and the MPPT 150/85 with VE.Can port.
- SmartSolar MPPT 150/70 and the MPPT 150/100 with VE.Can port. When multiple BlueSolar MPPTs or SmartSolar MPPTs with VE.Can are used in parallel, all the information is combined as one. See also our blog-post about synchronizing multiple MPPT 150/70 solar chargers.
- BMV-700 family can be connected directly to the VE.Direct ports on the CCGX. Use the
VE.Direct Cable for this.
- BMV-600 family can be connected to the VE.Direct ports on the CCGX. Requires an accessory cable.
- Lynx Ion + Shunt
- Lynx Shunt VE.Can
- Skylla-i battery chargers
- NMEA2000 tank sensors
- A USB GPS can be connected to the USB port. Location and speed will be visible on the display, and the data is sent to the VRM Portal for tracking purposes. The map on VRM will show the latest position.
- Fronius PV Inverters
- When more than two VE.Direct products must be connected, USB can be used.
SolarBox Australia will process your order within 1-2 business days. For product availability you can call us, use the chat function or email SolarBox directly at: email@example.com. If there is a delay on your order or your item is out of stock you will be emailed immediately to let you know.
Shipping prices are calcuated at checkout depending on weight and where it is being shipped to. View the shipping rules here
What is a warranty? A warranty is a voluntary promise offered by the person or business who sold the product or service to you. Once you buy the product or service, the promise becomes a right that can be enforced under the ACL. Warranties are separate from your automatic consumer guarantees. The consumer guarantees which apply regardless of any warranties suppliers sell or give to you, apply for a reasonable time depending on the nature of the goods or services. This means consumer guarantees may continue to apply after the time period for the warranty has expired.
View the product warranty page here for more information.