Pylontech US3000-C 48V 74Ah Rack Mounted LiFePO4 Battery Module:
US3000C is the latest ESS battery system provided by Pylontech. It’s designed around providing a longer service life at higher power output/density per module. Besides its high storage capacity and ease of installation it provides the ability to scale up to commercial sized storage systems and are used effectively in these high power demand environments.
Pylontech ensure the highest quality by designing & manufacturing their own Lithium Phosphate (LiFePO4) batteries and BMS boards.
Data sheet here
Dimensions (LxWxH): 442x420x132mm
Note: Pylontech Batteries can have a lead time of up to 2 weeks. Please contact us prior to order for an estimated ETA. Alternatively this will be provided upon ordering.
Note2: Each Pylontech battery comes supplied with one pair of Amphenol connectors to parallel each battery together. 2000mm pre-wired Amphenol-M8 Lug take off leads are sold separately here
- The expected design life is 15+ years
- Warranty of 10 years (>6000 cycles with 80% end-of-life capacity)
- Greater depth of discharge (DOD 90%)
- Usable capacity of 3.2kWh @ 48VDC
- Working temperatures of between 0°C to 50°C
- The internal molecular structure of the LFP batteries is more stable and therefore safer, allowing an increase in the combustion temperature of 600°C compared to 300°C relative to NMC and LCO
- Advanced BMS that allows you to report alarms in real-time