Discover Deep Cycle VRLA AGM Batteries:
Discover® VRLA AGM Deep Cycle batteries deliver deep-cycle and cyclic discharging for a general range of stationary applications such as backup power, solar, and renewable energy storage. The batteries are maintenance-free, safe, easy to use and a start to reducing energy cost and grid dependence.
The maintenance-free Valve Regulated Lead Acid (VRLA) construction make Discover® Standard AGM Series Batteries the definitive choice for mobility and Home Medical Equipment (HME), solar and renewable energy, electronics and security, marine and RV, and utility applications.
Data sheet here
Warranty guide here
Dimensions (LxWxH): 520x269x224mm
Features & Benefits:
- High energy density
- Consistent voltage performance
Extended Service Life:
- Low self-discharge rates prolongs shelf life
- 99% gas recombination extends life
- Long life superior to general purpose batteries
- Wide ambient operating temperature
- Low temperature operation superior to FLA / Gel batteries
Reliable And Safe:
- Valve Regulated Lead-Acid, AGM
- Maintenance-free, nonspillable, no-gassing
- Flame retardant (UL94:V0) ABS case and cover available
- Discover® manufacturing facilities are fully certified to ISO 9001/14001 and OSHA 18001 standards.
Designed in accordance with and published in compliance with applicable standards:
- IEC 60896-21/22
- BS EN 60254-1:2005
- UL, CE Health Safety Certified