PowerPlus Energy 12V 100Ah N70 Lithium Ferro Phosphate Battery - LiFe1213N
PowerPlus Energy LiFe Premium N70 Batteries:
Our LiFe Premium N70 Series lithium batteries are efficient, reliable and safe. They are suitable for a variety of applications including caravan and motorhomes, street lighting and industrial, off-grid solar and more. Available in 12V 100Ah, 24V 50Ah & 48V 25Ah models.
Dimensions (LxWxH): 342x172x214mm
Note: PowerPlus Batteries can have a manufacturing lead time of up to 6 weeks. Please contact us prior to order for an estimated ETA. Alternatively this will be provided upon ordering.
- Manufactured using cylindrical energy cells allow greater heat dissipation when under load
- Use up to 100% of total capacity
- Up to 10 time faster charge time than sealed lead acid
- Greater than 96% charge efficiency
- Captures and stores more solar PV than sealed lead acid
- No venting gasses
- Safe LFP (lithium ferro phosphate (LiFePO4) technology
- Built in Battery Management System (BMS) - allowing charging on most standard battery chargers and vehicle alternators.
- BMS will protect from over/under voltage, over current, over temperature and short circuit
Reliability and Longevity:
- Designed using cylindrical cells for greater reliability, and heat dissipation
- One third the weight and less than half the volume than that of sealed lead acid
- Superior cycle life when compared to sealed lead acid
- Rated for extreme temperature conditions
- Australian made
- Ideal for Caravan and motor home applications
- Ideal for secondary vehicle battery
- Ideal for street lighting and industrial applications
- Ideal for off-grid solar applications
- Can be charged using most standard lead acid battery chargers
- If charger can be adjusted to suit battery voltages, then this will maximise life
Note: 5 Year Warranty must be registered at time of purchase here
SolarBox Australia will process your order within 1-2 business days. For product availability you can call us, use the chat function or email SolarBox directly at: email@example.com. If there is a delay on your order or your item is out of stock you will be emailed immediately to let you know.
Shipping prices are calcuated at checkout depending on weight and where it is being shipped to. View the shipping rules here
What is a warranty? A warranty is a voluntary promise offered by the person or business who sold the product or service to you. Once you buy the product or service, the promise becomes a right that can be enforced under the ACL. Warranties are separate from your automatic consumer guarantees. The consumer guarantees which apply regardless of any warranties suppliers sell or give to you, apply for a reasonable time depending on the nature of the goods or services. This means consumer guarantees may continue to apply after the time period for the warranty has expired.
View the product warranty page here for more information.