Pylontech 24V 2.84kWh LiFePO4 Battery - UP2500
Pylontech UP2500 24V 110Ah Rack Mounted LiFePO4 Battery Module:
The Pylontech UP2500 is geared towards general backup systems that can be used for office lighting, computer systems and/or data centres. These lower voltage units can be deployed in various environments such as banks, hospitals, schools, railway stations, airports and throughout the telecommunications industry.
Dimensions (LxWxH): 442x420x120mm
Note: Pylontech Batteries can have a lead time of up to 2 weeks. Please contact us prior to order for an estimated ETA. Alternatively this will be provided upon ordering.
Note2: Each Pylontech battery comes supplied with one pair of Amphenol connectors to parallel each battery together. 2000mm pre-wired Amphenol-M8 Lug take off leads are sold separately here
- The expected design life is up to 10+ years, Warranty of 10 years (>6000 cycles with 80% end-of-life capacity)
- Greater depth of discharge (DOD 90%)
- Usable capacity of 2.5kWh @ 25.6VDC
- Working temperatures of between 0°C to 50°C
- The internal molecular structure of the LFP batteries is more stable and therefore safer, allowing an increase in the combustion temperature of 600°C compared to 300°C relative to NMC and LCO
- Cell Balance Function
- Soft Start Function
- Protection - Voltage / Over Charge / Over Discharge / Over Current / Short Circuit / Temperature
SolarBox Australia will process your order within 1-2 business days. For product availability you can call us, use the chat function or email SolarBox directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org If there is a delay on your order or your item is out of stock you will be emailed immediately to let you know.
Shipping prices are calcuated at checkout depending on weight and where it is being shipped to. View the shipping rules here
What is a warranty? A warranty is a voluntary promise offered by the person or business who sold the product or service to you. Once you buy the product or service, the promise becomes a right that can be enforced under the ACL. Warranties are separate from your automatic consumer guarantees. The consumer guarantees which apply regardless of any warranties suppliers sell or give to you, apply for a reasonable time depending on the nature of the goods or services. This means consumer guarantees may continue to apply after the time period for the warranty has expired.
View the product warranty page here for more information.