Schneider Conext 100-600 MPPT Solar Charge Controller - 865-1034
Schneider Conext 600V 100A MPPT Solar Charge Controller - 865-1034:
The Conext™ MPPT 100 A 600 Vdc solar charge controller offers optimum system performance for DC coupled solar and storage installations, with easy, flexible installation of large PV arrays. With up to 6 kW of charging power, and allowance for over-sized arrays, the MPPT 100 is ideal for residential grid tied self-supply and off-grid systems and is scalable for larger installations. The MPPT 100 600 offers faster installations and lower balance of system costs with 2 string installations and is compatible with Conext XW and SW storage inverter solutions.
Note: This Schneider Electric product must be installed by a licensed Electrician
Why Choose Conext MPPT 100 600: 6kW Solar PV Charge Controller?
Optimum System Performance:
- High power, 600 Vdc MPPT charge controller for DC coupled solar and storage
- 100A rating for output charging power up to 6 kW
- Flexibility for oversized PV array power ratings e.g. 7 kW or more
- Ideal for grid tied self-supply and off-grid systems with high PV to battery to grid efficiency
- Ability to recharge dead batteries from solar, providing maximum energy resilience for longer duration grid outages
- Harvest more energy with shade tolerant fast sweep MPPT algorithm
- Flexible string sizing with a wide MPPT and PV operating voltage range
- Compatible with all brands of PV Modules and wide range of 24 V and 48 V battery technologies
- Stand-alone application or integration with XW Pro, XW+ and SW series storage inverters for a complete solar and storage solution
Easy to install:
- 2 string installations and smaller wire sizing with 600 Vdc PV arrays, allowing faster, lower cost installations
- No need for a combiner box with DC breakers or fuses
- Easy to install PV disconnect and NEC 2017 compliant rapid shutdown transmitter with the MPPT Disconnect RS accessory, UL1741 PVRSS certified
Compatible with Insight Energy Management:
- Setup and configuration
- Remote monitoring & control with advanced data security
- Web and mobile app
- Multi-site management for installers
System Control Panel:
- The SCP provides a wall mount display for monitoring and fault reporting, as well as setup and configuration
Note: This product comes with a 3 year warranty. It can be extended for an additional 2 years (5 years in total) by registering your product here
SolarBox Australia will process your order within 1-2 business days. For product availability you can call us, use the chat function or email SolarBox directly at: email@example.com. If there is a delay on your order or your item is out of stock you will be emailed immediately to let you know.
Shipping prices are calcuated at checkout depending on weight and where it is being shipped to. View the shipping rules here
What is a warranty? A warranty is a voluntary promise offered by the person or business who sold the product or service to you. Once you buy the product or service, the promise becomes a right that can be enforced under the ACL. Warranties are separate from your automatic consumer guarantees. The consumer guarantees which apply regardless of any warranties suppliers sell or give to you, apply for a reasonable time depending on the nature of the goods or services. This means consumer guarantees may continue to apply after the time period for the warranty has expired.
View the product warranty page here for more information.