Schneider Conext Automatic Generator Start - 865-1060-01
Schneider Conext Automatic Generator Start:
The Conext™ Automatic Generator Start (AGS) can automatically activate or stop a generator in response to changing power requirements. Excellent addition to an off-grid or backup power system, the AGS seamlessly connects to the Xanbus network and shares status information with all other devices on the network. It can monitor a set of system user-programmable parameters such as battery voltage, state of charge or grid power and can activate the generator in response to any changes. The Conext™ AGS can also be configured remotely using Insight energy management system to engage a generator and can assist an inverter/charger when output power demands are high.
Note: This Schneider Electric product must be installed by a licensed Electrician
Why choose Automatic Generator Start?
Higher return on investment:
- Integrate with an inverter/charger to maximize system power performance
Designed for reliability:
- Tested and qualified for harsh environmental conditions (HALT reliability testing)
- Works with multiple Xanbus devices: Conext XW+, SW, MPPT 60-150, MPPT 80-600, SCP, Conext ComBox
- User-programmable trigger settings to meet specific application needs:
- Battery voltage
- Exercise time
- Quiet time
- Inverter/charger AC power loads
- Supports manual start and stop operation modes
Easy to service:
- Access and troubleshoot AGS device events using the Conext ComBox or SCP
- Easily upgrade new firmware to the AGS using the Conext ComBox
Easy to install:
- Wall mount
- RJ45 connections for Xanbus network cables
- Warranty from a trusted partner with 180 years of experience
- World leader in industrial power drives, UPS and electrical distribution
- Strong service infrastructure worldwide to support your global needs
SolarBox Australia will process your order within 1-2 business days. For product availability you can call us, use the chat function or email SolarBox directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org. If there is a delay on your order or your item is out of stock you will be emailed immediately to let you know.
Shipping prices are calcuated at checkout depending on weight and where it is being shipped to. View the shipping rules here
What is a warranty? A warranty is a voluntary promise offered by the person or business who sold the product or service to you. Once you buy the product or service, the promise becomes a right that can be enforced under the ACL. Warranties are separate from your automatic consumer guarantees. The consumer guarantees which apply regardless of any warranties suppliers sell or give to you, apply for a reasonable time depending on the nature of the goods or services. This means consumer guarantees may continue to apply after the time period for the warranty has expired.
View the product warranty page here for more information.