Schneider Conext SW 4024 24V 3.4kW Inverter Charger 230V - 865-4024-55
Schneider Conext SW 4024 24V 3.4kW Inverter Charger - 865-4024-55:
The Schneider SW is a pure sine wave inverter that provides reliable power after a simple installation. The unique features of the SW adds value for both installers and system owners globally. The SW solar hybrid inverter is perfect for off-grid, backup power and self-consumption applications for homes and small businesses, it is a pure sine wave, hybrid inverter system with switchable 50/60 Hz frequencies, providing power for every need.
For expanded off-grid capacity, the SW is integrated with fuel-based generators as required to support loads larger than the generator’s output. It’s also self-consumption ready, able to prioritize solar consumption over the grid while maintaining zero grid export. The SW works with the grid to avoid peak utility charges and support the grid when utility supply is limited. Accessories include pre-wired universal DC distribution panel and AC distribution panels.
Note: This Schneider Electric product must be installed by a licensed Electrician
Why Choose SW 230V?
Higher Return on Investment:
- Cost effective
- Excellent load start capabilities with high 30-minute and 5-second surge power
- Harness the continuously declining production cost of solar power
Designed for Reliability:
- Robust design through rigorous reliability testing (HALT)
- Available in 24VDC and 48VDC models. All models support both 50Hz and 60Hz output
- Supports AC coupled and DC coupled off-grid and grid-tie architectures
- Intelligent functionality enables self consumption with solar prioritization, peak shaving and, assisting small generators with heavy loads
Easy to Service:
- Monitor, troubleshoot or upgrade firmware with Insight Energy Management
- Global support and training
Easy to Install:
- Configures quickly into compact wall mounted system
- Companion breaker panels integrate inverter with battery bank and solar charge controllers
- Mounting bracket design makes hanging inverter on the wall easy
Note: This product comes with a 1 year warranty. It can be extended for an additional 1 year (2 years in total) by registering your product here
SolarBox Australia will process your order within 1-2 business days. For product availability you can call us, use the chat function or email SolarBox directly at: email@example.com. If there is a delay on your order or your item is out of stock you will be emailed immediately to let you know.
Shipping prices are calcuated at checkout depending on weight and where it is being shipped to. View the shipping rules here
What is a warranty? A warranty is a voluntary promise offered by the person or business who sold the product or service to you. Once you buy the product or service, the promise becomes a right that can be enforced under the ACL. Warranties are separate from your automatic consumer guarantees. The consumer guarantees which apply regardless of any warranties suppliers sell or give to you, apply for a reasonable time depending on the nature of the goods or services. This means consumer guarantees may continue to apply after the time period for the warranty has expired.
View the product warranty page here for more information.