Spectrum Solar Energy Power Station SPECPS36-SPECPS144:
Spectrum Energy Storage Solutions represents the latest technology in inverter and energy storage systems available on the Australian market. By bringing together world-class manufactures LuxPower Inverters and Dyness Energy Storage, Spectrum will provide a range of 5K Hybrid Inverters, AC Coupled Inverters and LiFePO4 Energy storage solutions to cater for a rapidly evolving market that must be future-ready.
- SPECPS36 5kW Hybrid Inverter installed in cabinet + 1x Dyness B3 3.6kWh LFP Battery.
- SPECPS72 5kW Hybrid Inverter installed in cabinet + 2x Dyness B3 3.6kWh (7.2kWh) LFP Batteries.
- SPECPS108 5kW Hybrid Inverter installed in cabinet + 3x Dyness B3 3.6kWh (10.8kWh) LFP Batteries.
- SPECPS144 5kW Hybrid Inverter installed in cabinet + 4x Dyness B3 3.6kWh (14.4kWh) LFP Batteries.
Spectrum Power Station data sheet here
Lux Inverter data sheet here
Lux Inverter manual here
Dyness Battery data sheet here
Dyness Battery manual here
Note: Must be installed by a licensed Electrican
Spectrum is perfect for residential and commercial applications and packed with technology. The inverters from LuxPower can be remotely monitored and managed, UPS connected, optimised for multiple systems that work in grid-tied, hybrid, and off-grid setups, and are VPP and DRM ready.
The Spectrum solution also takes advantage of a scaleable modular LiFePO4 Energy storage system made by Dyness which has up to 10 years of life and is among the safest and best-performing technology available.
- Solar PV Capacity (kW) 8
- Inverter Brand LUX Power
- 2x MPPT Input
- Inverter Grid Capacity Watts 5000
- Inverter Backup Nominal capacity Watts 4000
- Inverter Backup peak Watts 4500 (30 sec)
- Inverter Backup Max current Amps 20
- Battery Brand Dyness
- Battery capacity (max) (kWh) 14.4
- Battery Type LiFePO4
- DOD Max % 90%
- Integrated 4G WiFi modem Yes
- Monitoring LUX App / Custom app in dev
- Protected circuits for offgrid loads 3
- Can run from generator YES
- Cooling type Ventilated 2 x Fans
- Pre-commissioned system via integrated 4G modem inc pre-wired sub-board
- Warranty 10 Years
- IP rating 54
- Dimensions H x W x D 1400 x 630 x 450
- Cabinet Material Aluminium 3mm
- Weight kG 80 - 170 kG
Install In As Little As One Hour- The Spectrum Power Station is a simple yet feature-rich, plug-and-play Energy Storage System that qualified technicians can install on new or existing systems in as little as one hour. Pre-wired to an internal switchboard, inverter, and gateway while being enclosed in a sleek aluminium cabinet for ease of mobility. Simply add supplied batteries.
Save Money With Free Energy- Use free battery power to save money on soaring energy bills. Flexibility to add up to 8kW of solar and 14.4kWh of battery capacity to grow and maximise potential ROI. Customisable settings to take advantage of peak and off-peak times.
Have Confidence With An Australian Designed Product- Australian made and owned product with a market leading 10 year warranty. Designed with Australian technicians in mind with easy-to-understand installation resources and guides. Australian-based support team with extensive knowledge in the solar industry.
When The Grid Goes Down, Keep The Lights On- Seamless and automated UPS functionality ensures backup power is instantly available when the grid goes down. Store up to 14.4kWh of battery energy to use on demand.
Monitor All Your Projects From One Spot- Only see what you need to see with tiered access that allows end-users, installers and technical support to only see the information that is important to them.
Note: Image for display purposes only, SPECPS72 comes with 2x Dyness B3 LFP Batteries.