OutBack Power FLEXmax 100:
The FLEXmax 100 from OutBack Power is the most advanced MPPT charge controller technology and power solution. Designed with 15 years of experience manufacturing products for fault intolerant, mission-critical applications, OutBack’s FLEXmax 100 delivers a high quality and reliable MPPT charge controller. The FLEXmax 100 has passed extensive quality and reliability testing, including Highly Accelerated Life Testing (HALT).
The compact, outdoor-rated enclosure keeps dust and moisture from damaging internal components. With the addition of arc and ground fault protection, and rapid shutdown capacitor discharge, the FLEXmax 100 is the most versatile high power MPPT controller on the market. Configuring the FLEXmax 100 in your system is easy with 128 days of built-in data storage, smart programming wizards (MATE3s required), and connectivity with OPTICS RE, so you can monitor, command, and control from one location.
The FLEXmax 100 charges your batteries faster. This allows you to sell energy to the grid faster, and maximize your return on investment. The FLEXmax 100 has the best price to power ratio on the market.
Note: The FM100 controller requires the Outback Mate3s remote for setup.
Data sheet here
- 100A output for up to 6kW of charging
- Updated MPPT software algorithm improves energy harvest vs other controllers
- 300VDC open-circuit voltage limit enables 2-string configuration to minimize BOS
- Programmable auxiliary control output for smart load controls
- Standard 5 year warranty upgraded to 7,000W of nameplate solar power at 48V
- Integrated arc fault circuit detection and interruption for optimized systems
- CEC weighted efficiency greater than 97%