OutBack Power Inverter/Charger 24V 2000W 230V - FXR2024E
OutBack Power FXR2024E, 24V, 2kW, 230 VAC, (Sealed) Inverter/Charger - 55 Amp charger, 30 Amp AC Input:
The latest, most advanced features on the industry’s most trusted and proven platform—that’s the essence of OutBack’s new FXR™ Series of Grid/Hybrid inverter/chargers. Capable of off-grid or grid-connected operation in a single model, the FXR Grid/Hybrid inverter/chargers provide system designers with unprecedented flexibility and compatibility for nearly any power conversion scenario.
Note: This unit requires installation by a licensed Electrician with OutBack installation training.
The new FXR features and technologies on the acclaimed FX platform include:
- Both off-grid and grid-tied functionality in one unit
- Seven programmable modes, including GridZero and Support Mode and built-in networked communications
- Advanced Battery Charging (ABC) with expanded charging voltages and time parameters, enabling system designers to accommodate the specific charging profiles and algorithms of new and emerging energy storage technologies including Lithium Ion, Aqueous Ion and Flow chemistry batteries
- Easy system upgradability in the field
FXR inverter/chargers can be paired with a MATE3 to add OPTICS RE to monitor and control system performance from any location. Multiple units may be stacked and connected with other OutBack Power electronics for more seamless system integration and the ability to function in a wide variety of applications, and system sizes. Up to nine inverters can be combined in a 3-phase system with the 12V, 24V or 48V models, and up to 36kW in a grid-tied 24V or 48V system. The exclusive modular system architecture means that increased power output is just an additional FXR inverter/charger away.
Available in sealed (FXR) or vented (VFXR) units with NEMA type 1 die-cast aluminum chassis designed to operate in the harshest environmental conditions such as high temperatures, humidity or corrosive salt air, the FXR’s continue in OutBack’s tradition of absolute dependability in mission critical installations no matter how harsh or challenging the conditions.
- Modular, stackable: up to nine units can be combined for three-phase operation and ten in parallel, singlephase operation
- Seven different programmable operating modes, with generator assist
- GridZero operating mode minimizes grid dependence in areas where incentives are changing and utility sellback is limited
- Sinewave output in 12V, 24V or 48V versions with a typical operating efficiency up to 93%
- Sealed Models (FXR): 2000 or 2300VA
- Vented Models (VFXR): 2600 or 3000VA
SolarBox Australia will process your order within 1-2 business days. For product availability you can call us, use the chat function or email SolarBox directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org. If there is a delay on your order or your item is out of stock you will be emailed immediately to let you know.
Shipping prices are calcuated at checkout depending on weight and where it is being shipped to. View the shipping rules here
What is a warranty? A warranty is a voluntary promise offered by the person or business who sold the product or service to you. Once you buy the product or service, the promise becomes a right that can be enforced under the ACL. Warranties are separate from your automatic consumer guarantees. The consumer guarantees which apply regardless of any warranties suppliers sell or give to you, apply for a reasonable time depending on the nature of the goods or services. This means consumer guarantees may continue to apply after the time period for the warranty has expired.
View the product warranty page here for more information.