Victron 12V 30W Monocrystalline Solar Panel 560x350x25mm - SPM040301200
Victron BlueSolar Panels:
Victron solar panels are made using high quality Polycrystalline & Monocrystalline cells. Victron provide a full range of solar panel modules ranging from 20W - 360W. They are designed for charging batteries, for example in vehicles, boats, motor homes, caravans, camping, marine or any other systems with a battery or battery bank.
Solar panels can be utilised to extend battery run time when powering multiple accessories. A number of factors that can influence this include: the time of year, weather conditions, battery capacity and how long you run your appliances. It's important to over size your solar array (where space allows) so that on a good day your solar panels will be able to fully charge your batteries and keep your loads running whilst free camping.
Solar modules produce electrical energy when light shines on their front surface. The DC voltage may exceed 30V. If modules are connected in series, the total voltage is equal to the sum of the individual module voltages. If modules are connected in parallel, the total current is equal to the sum of individual module currents.
Dimensions (LxWxH): 560x350x25mm
Note: All Victron Solar Panels are a special order and take approx 3-4 business days to order in.
- Low voltage-temperature coefficient enhances high-temperature operation.
- Exceptional low-light performance and high sensitivity to light across the entire solar spectrum.
- 25-Year limited warranty on power output and performance.
- 5-Year Limited warranty on materials and workmanship.
- Sealed, waterproof, multifunctional junction box gives high level of safety.
- High performance bypass diodes minimize the power drop caused by shade.
- Advanced EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) encapsulation system with triple-layer back sheet meets the most stringent safety requirements for high-voltage operation.
- A sturdy, anodized aluminium frame allows modules to be easily roof-mounted with a variety of standard mounting systems.
- Highest quality, high-transmission tempered glass provides enhanced stiffness and impact resistance.
- Pre wired quick-connect system with PV-ST01 connectors (from 90W modules).
*Images for display purposes only. Please double check measurements before ordering.
SolarBox Australia will process your order within 1-2 business days. For product availability you can call us, use the chat function or email SolarBox directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org. If there is a delay on your order or your item is out of stock you will be emailed immediately to let you know.
Shipping prices are calcuated at checkout depending on weight and where it is being shipped to. View the shipping rules here
What is a warranty? A warranty is a voluntary promise offered by the person or business who sold the product or service to you. Once you buy the product or service, the promise becomes a right that can be enforced under the ACL. Warranties are separate from your automatic consumer guarantees. The consumer guarantees which apply regardless of any warranties suppliers sell or give to you, apply for a reasonable time depending on the nature of the goods or services. This means consumer guarantees may continue to apply after the time period for the warranty has expired.
View the product warranty page here for more information.