Pylontech Energy Storage Cabinet IP55 - WD1380-LV:
The WD1380-LV Outdoor Cabinet is the perfect solution for housing your Pylontech Low Voltage Energy Storage systems (ESS).
This cabinet may also be used for the Pylontech UP2500 24 Volt Range. Please note. The WD1380-LV cabinet comes standard with a 48Vdc fan. A Victron ORION-Tr 24/48-2.5A (120W) DCDC converter will be required if using the UP2500 Range.
- 8x Pylontech US2000B / US2000 Plus Lithium Batteries
- 6x Pylontech US3000-C Lithium Batteries
- 6x Pylontech UP2500 Lithium Batteries
- 4x Pylontech US5000-B Lithium Batteries
- Robust construction
- IP55 Rated exhaust fan to keep batteries cool
- Waterproof seals to reduce water & dust ingress
- Waterproof threading holes
- 3 Point lock on the cabinet door for security
- Comes Pre-Wired and terminated
SolarBox Australia will process your order within 1-2 business days. For product availability you can call us, use the chat function or email SolarBox directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org If there is a delay on your order or your item is out of stock you will be emailed immediately to let you know.
Shipping prices are calcuated at checkout depending on weight and where it is being shipped to. View the shipping rules here
What is a warranty? A warranty is a voluntary promise offered by the person or business who sold the product or service to you. Once you buy the product or service, the promise becomes a right that can be enforced under the ACL. Warranties are separate from your automatic consumer guarantees. The consumer guarantees which apply regardless of any warranties suppliers sell or give to you, apply for a reasonable time depending on the nature of the goods or services. This means consumer guarantees may continue to apply after the time period for the warranty has expired.
View the product warranty page here for more information.