Schneider Conext 24/48V Battery Monitor - 865-1080-01
Schneider Conext Battery Monitor - 865-1080-01:
Conext™ Battery Monitor indicates hours of battery based runtime and determines battery bank state of charge. It shares key battery bank parameters with Conext™ Pro and XW+ inverter/chargers improving overall system performance of 24 V and 48 V battery banks. Detecting battery string imbalance is determined using innovative mid‑point sensing technology providing time to address the issue before performance is significantly impacted.
Conext™ Battery Monitor features built‑in data logging and a local display to selectively show the voltage, current, consumed amp‑hours, remaining capacity, and remaining hours. The same information and battery bank data is reported by Conext™ Gateway and distributed to other Conext devices such as XW Pro or XW+ inverter chargers, MPPT Solar Charge Controllers, Automatic Generator Start module, and System Control Panel via XanbusTM network connectivity, enhancing performance of the overall system. Industrial and telecom customers can integrate Conext™ Battery Monitor with energy management systems over Modbus RS485.
Why choose Conext Battery Monitor?
Higher return on investment:
- Get the most out of battery‑based Conext inverter/ charger systems
- Cleary understand hours of available battery-based autonomy
- Detect imbalance between battery strings before it becomes an issue
Designed for reliability:
- Extensive quality and reliability testing
- Highly Accelerated Life Testing (HALT)
- Stand‑alone application or integration with Conext™ XW Pro or XW+ inverter charger systems
- Enables state of charge triggers for AGS module control of diesel generators
- Enables balancing of multi‑battery bank systems for large clustered Conext XW+ inverter/charger systems
Easy to service:
- Remotely monitor, troubleshoot, or upgrade firmware with Conext Gateway
- Built‑in data logger
Easy to install:
- Wall‑mount, DIN‑rail mount, panel mount
- RJ45 connections for Xanbus network and battery signals
- Configure with front‑panel buttons, Conext™ Gateway, or RS485 Modbus
SolarBox Australia will process your order within 1-2 business days. For product availability you can call us, use the chat function or email SolarBox directly at: email@example.com. If there is a delay on your order or your item is out of stock you will be emailed immediately to let you know.
Shipping prices are calcuated at checkout depending on weight and where it is being shipped to. View the shipping rules here
What is a warranty? A warranty is a voluntary promise offered by the person or business who sold the product or service to you. Once you buy the product or service, the promise becomes a right that can be enforced under the ACL. Warranties are separate from your automatic consumer guarantees. The consumer guarantees which apply regardless of any warranties suppliers sell or give to you, apply for a reasonable time depending on the nature of the goods or services. This means consumer guarantees may continue to apply after the time period for the warranty has expired.
View the product warranty page here for more information.