New to SolarBox Noark Ex9BN 2 Pole Miniature Circuit Breakers
Noark Ex9BN 2 Pole Miniature Circuit Breakers:
One important feature of the Noark Ex9BN DC miniature circuit breakers is their non-polarised design, which means that they can be connected to either positive or negative DC currents without needing to worry about polarity. This makes them more versatile and easier to install compared to some other types of circuit breakers.
Another advantage of the Noark Ex9BN circuit breakers is their ability to protect against both short circuits and overloads, making them suitable for a wide range of applications. They can also be combined with a variety of accessories to add additional features like auxiliary and signal contacts, which can be used for monitoring and control purposes.
Overall, the Noark Ex9BN DC miniature circuit breakers are a reliable and versatile choice for a range of DC circuit applications, making them a popular choice for both domestic and industrial use.
Some key features of Noark Ex9BN DC miniature circuit breakers include:
- Dual terminal connection for easy and flexible installation
- High breaking capacity up to 6kA - Compact and modular design for space-saving installation
- Trip-free mechanism ensures safety and reliability
- LED indication for status monitoring
- Compliance with IEC/EN60947-2 and UL489 standards
- Noark 10A 360VDC 2 pole MCB Ex9BN - N84449
- Noark 16A 360VDC 2 pole MCB Ex9BN - N84450
- Noark 20A 360VDC 2 pole MCB Ex9BN - N84451
- Noark 25A 360VDC 2 pole MCB Ex9BN - N84452
- Noark 32A 360VDC 2 pole MCB Ex9BN - N84453
- Noark 40A 360VDC 2 pole MCB Ex9BN - N84454
- Noark 50A 360VDC 2 pole MCB Ex9BN - N84455
- Noark 63A 360VDC 2 pole MCB Ex9BN - N84456
Unboxing video here
View the range here
Leave a comment