CBI Electric QT250 4P (2*2P) 250A 80Vdc MCB with lockdog:
CBI’s new hydraulic magnetic Battery Storage MCB Range sets a new standard in renewable energy and ensures that the batteries in the installation are protected and disconnected in the safest possible manner.
- Application Solar (Battery Protection & Switching)
- Standards IEC 60947-2, UL489A
- Number of Poles 4 Pole
- Rated Breaking Capacity (Icu) 10kA
- Standard Ampere Rating 250A
- Rated Voltage (DC) 80 Volts DC
- Operating Principal Hydraulic Magnetic
- Mounting options Dual mounting (DIN & mini rail)
- Operating Temperature -40˚C to 85˚C
- Suitability for isolation Yes
SolarBox Australia will process your order within 1-2 business days. For product availability you can call us, use the chat function or email SolarBox directly at: email@example.com If there is a delay on your order or your item is out of stock you will be emailed immediately to let you know.
Shipping prices are calcuated at checkout depending on weight and where it is being shipped to. View the shipping rules here
What is a warranty? A warranty is a voluntary promise offered by the person or business who sold the product or service to you. Once you buy the product or service, the promise becomes a right that can be enforced under the ACL. Warranties are separate from your automatic consumer guarantees. The consumer guarantees which apply regardless of any warranties suppliers sell or give to you, apply for a reasonable time depending on the nature of the goods or services. This means consumer guarantees may continue to apply after the time period for the warranty has expired.
View the product warranty page here for more information.