Pylontech 48V 4.8kWh LiFePO4 Battery - US5000-B
Pylontech US5000-B 48V 100Ah Rack Mounted LiFePO4 Battery Module:
US5000-B is the latest and highest capacity version HESS battery system designed by Pylontech. It’s long life characteristics, highest energy and power density in the industry, fashionable design, easiness of installation and expansion, all reflect the real requirements of end users and the strong technical capability of Pylontech.
Pylontech ensure the highest quality by designing & manufacturing their own Lithium Phosphate (LiFePO4) batteries and BMS boards.
Dimensions (LxWxH): 442x420x161mm
Note: Pylontech Batteries can have a lead time of up to 2 weeks. Please contact us prior to order for an estimated ETA. Alternatively this will be provided upon ordering.
Note2: Each Pylontech battery comes supplied with one pair of Amphenol connectors to parallel each battery together. 2000mm pre-wired Amphenol-M8 Lug take off leads are sold separately here
- This compact and modular battery promises more than 6000 cycles with 90% DoD
- The design fits in a battery rack or can be upgraded with custom “feet”
- Deliver up to 9.5KW with single module (for 15 seconds)
- Modular design gives the end customers the power of choice of capacity (up to 16 modules)
- Safest Lithium battery chemistry (Iron Phosphate)
- Compatible with most of the available Hybrid inverters
- Simple buckle fixing minimize the installation time and cost
- Does not require a separate Battery Management Unit
- Safety Cert.TüV CE UN38.3
- 4RU size (161mm tall)
- Cycle life: >6000 cycles @ 25°C with 95% DoD for daily cyclic applications
- Usable capacity of 4.56kWh @ 48 vDC
- Working Temperature Range -10°C to 55°C, (Charging 0~55°C: Discharging -10~55°C)
- Compact and fashionable 19″ rack design to suit bracket, rack or cabinet installations
- Modular design gives the you the power to design systems from 4.8kWh to a commercial sized 1.704MWh
- Compatible with many available Hybrid inverters
- Backwards Compatible with existing US series products
- Pre-charge function to protect ESS from surge currents
- Safety Cert. CE, UL1973, UKCA, UN38.3, IEC62619, IEC63056
- Communication Protocols: CAN, RS485
- 15+ Year Design Life
- 10 year Warranty
SolarBox Australia will process your order within 1-2 business days. For product availability you can call us, use the chat function or email SolarBox directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org If there is a delay on your order or your item is out of stock you will be emailed immediately to let you know.
Shipping prices are calcuated at checkout depending on weight and where it is being shipped to. View the shipping rules here
What is a warranty? A warranty is a voluntary promise offered by the person or business who sold the product or service to you. Once you buy the product or service, the promise becomes a right that can be enforced under the ACL. Warranties are separate from your automatic consumer guarantees. The consumer guarantees which apply regardless of any warranties suppliers sell or give to you, apply for a reasonable time depending on the nature of the goods or services. This means consumer guarantees may continue to apply after the time period for the warranty has expired.
View the product warranty page here for more information.