CBI Electric QSBS250-SEL 4P (2*2P) 250A 80Vdc MCB busbar set, IP67 enclosure with pad lockable lockdog with Selectronic pre charge circuit breaker:
CBI’s new hydraulic magnetic Battery Storage MCB Range sets a new standard in renewable energy and ensures that the batteries in the installation are protected and disconnected in the safest possible manner. The unit contains both poles in the same box and is available up to a rated current of 250A. The enclosures are IP67 and UV rated.
- Application Solar (Battery Protection & Switching)
- Standards IEC 60947-2, UL489A
- Number of Poles 4 Pole
- Rated Breaking Capacity (Icu) 10kA
- Standard Ampere Rating 250A
- Rated Voltage (DC) 80 Volts DC
- Operating Principal Hydraulic Magnetic
- Mounting options Dual mounting (DIN & mini rail)
- Operating Temperature -40˚C to 85˚C
- Suitability for isolation Yes
- UV Rated
- Includes Noark Circuit Breaker for integration with Selectronic Inverter Chargers
SolarBox Australia will process your order within 1-2 business days. For product availability you can call us, use the chat function or email SolarBox directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org If there is a delay on your order or your item is out of stock you will be emailed immediately to let you know.
Shipping prices are calcuated at checkout depending on weight and where it is being shipped to. View the shipping rules here
What is a warranty? A warranty is a voluntary promise offered by the person or business who sold the product or service to you. Once you buy the product or service, the promise becomes a right that can be enforced under the ACL. Warranties are separate from your automatic consumer guarantees. The consumer guarantees which apply regardless of any warranties suppliers sell or give to you, apply for a reasonable time depending on the nature of the goods or services. This means consumer guarantees may continue to apply after the time period for the warranty has expired.
View the product warranty page here for more information.