The Discover AES RACKMOUNT Battery Module Combiner is designed for use with Discover RACKMOUNT Battery Modules 48-48-5120 - 900-0062 & 48-48-5120-H - 900-0067 to connect in parallel up to six Battery Modules.
The Discover AES RACKMOUNT Battery Module Combiner comes equipped with six sets of cables for connection with AES RACKMOUNT Battery Modules. Two (unpopulated) DC Fuse positions are available for DC loads and is rated at 600A Max DC current.
Note: DiscoverAES RACKMOUNT Batteries sold separately.
- Fully assembled
- 19-inch rackmount - enclosure ready
- Six quick-connect fused battery cable sets
- Master double pole disconnect breaker
- Single button power off
- DC Battery Voltage Max 60V
- DC Battery Current Max 600A
- DC Power Conversion Breaker (2-Pole) 2 x 250A, 65 VDC, Slow Time Delay, 25 kAIC
- DC Fuses for Battery Module Cables 6 x 100A, Fast 20 kAIC
- Battery Module Cables 6 x 3 AWG (26.5 mm2)
- Case Material Zinc plated steel
- IP Rating IP20
- Height (2U) 89.0 mm
- Body Width 440 mm
- Body Width (with side flange) 482.6 mm
- Depth 459.7 mm
- Weight 9.6 kg / 18.6 kg with battery cables
SolarBox Australia will process your order within 1-2 business days. For product availability you can call us, use the chat function or email SolarBox directly at: email@example.com If there is a delay on your order or your item is out of stock you will be emailed immediately to let you know.
Shipping prices are calcuated at checkout depending on weight and where it is being shipped to. View the shipping rules here
What is a warranty? A warranty is a voluntary promise offered by the person or business who sold the product or service to you. Once you buy the product or service, the promise becomes a right that can be enforced under the ACL. Warranties are separate from your automatic consumer guarantees. The consumer guarantees which apply regardless of any warranties suppliers sell or give to you, apply for a reasonable time depending on the nature of the goods or services. This means consumer guarantees may continue to apply after the time period for the warranty has expired.
View the product warranty page here for more information.