Noark 500VDC EX9MD 2 Pole MCCB Circuit Breakers 80A - 250A:
The Ex9MD range of moulded case circuit breakers (MCCB) provide high current breaking capabilities for DC circuits.
Used primarily on battery banks, these MCCBs provide a more serviceable approach to protection than standard NH fuse bases.
Data sheet here
- 80A - 125A Frame size 90 x 140 x 109mm
- 160A - 250A Frame size 105 x 157 x 126mm
- High-breaking capacity and a new patented arc extinguishing design
- New patented technology reduces the manual operating force
- High quality compact modular with energy saving and environmentally friendly design
- Installation flexibility: Bus Bar Connection, Lug Line/Load Side Connection, Plug-In and Rear Connection
- Field installable accessories
- Fixed and adjustable trip setting units
- 250V DC per pole e.g. 2 pole = 500V DC
- Certified to EN 60947
- Complies with AS/NZS 5139:2019 – Requirement For Battery Circuit Breaker As Main Battery Disconnect