- High-breaking capacity and a new patented arc extinguishing design
- New patented technology reduces the manual operating force
- High quality compact modular with energy saving and environmentally friendly design
- Installation flexibility: Bus Bar Connection, Lug Line/Load Side Connection, Plug-In and Rear Connection
- Field installable accessories
- Fixed and adjustable trip setting units
- 250V DC per pole e.g. 3 pole = 750V DC
- Certified to EN 60947
- Complies with AS/NZS 5139:2019 – Requirement For Battery Circuit Breaker As Main Battery Disconnect
SolarBox Australia will process your order within 1-2 business days. For product availability you can call us, use the chat function or email SolarBox directly at: email@example.com If there is a delay on your order or your item is out of stock you will be emailed immediately to let you know.
Shipping prices are calcuated at checkout depending on weight and where it is being shipped to. View the shipping rules here
What is a warranty? A warranty is a voluntary promise offered by the person or business who sold the product or service to you. Once you buy the product or service, the promise becomes a right that can be enforced under the ACL. Warranties are separate from your automatic consumer guarantees. The consumer guarantees which apply regardless of any warranties suppliers sell or give to you, apply for a reasonable time depending on the nature of the goods or services. This means consumer guarantees may continue to apply after the time period for the warranty has expired.
View the product warranty page here for more information.