Schneider Conext 150V 60A MPPT Solar Charge Controller - 865-1030-1:
The Conext™ MPPT 60 150 is a photovoltaic (PV) charge controller that tracks the maximum power point of a PV array to deliver the maximum available current for charging batteries. When charging, the MPPT 60 150 regulates battery voltage and output current based on the amount of energy available from the PV array and state-of-charge of the battery.
Data sheet here
Note: This Schneider Electric product must be installed by a licensed Electrician
Why Choose Conext MPPT 60 150 Charge Controller?
Higher return on investment:
- Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) algorithm continually seeks the maximum power available from the PV array
- Improve battery life with selectable multi-stage temperature compensated charging
- Stand-alone application or full integration with Conext XW Pro, XW+ and Conext SW inverter charger system
- Compatible with any brand of PV Module
- Suits 12V, 24V, 36V or 48V Battery banks
Easy to install:
- Configurable auxiliary output
- LCD screen with face plate buttons for configuration and system monitoring
- Integrated PV ground fault protection for negative grounded arrays
Note: This product comes with a 3 year warranty. It can be extended for an additional 2 years (5 years in total) by registering your product here