Selectronic SP PRO Series 2i SPMC240-AU Inverter Charger:
The world’s smartest bi-directional inverter charger now comes with built-in advanced communications as standard, in the NEW SP PRO Series 2i. Recognisable by the circular ‘silver seal’ on the outer casing, the SP PRO Series 2i new features include advanced communications functionality for multi-phase system operation and high speed interfacing with compatible managed battery brands. All Demand Response Modes (DRM 0 – 8) are fully supported as well as all AS4777 Power Quality Modes. These built-in features provide significant added value to the SP PRO, without the need to purchase additional accessories – saving cost and valuable time during installation.
Whether you live (or want to live) off-grid, or on-grid and want to add battery storage, the SP PRO bi-directional inverter charger can control and manage every aspect of your energy needs. By incorporating solar, wind, hydro, with a diesel generator and/or grid supply, you can be sure your whole site will never be without power.
Data sheet here
Warranty guide here
Note: Must be installed by a licensed Electrician with Selectronic installation training.
The SP PRO series of bi-directional inverter chargers is one of the most flexible and intelligent available in the market today. A modular approach can handle systems up to 240kW in 20kW blocks, whilst using sophisticated communications can manage up to 480kW of AC Coupled PV. Battery Voltages of 24V, 48V and 120V are accommodated. Additionally, by incorporating unlimited DC Coupled solar, wind, back up generator or a grid supply, our ethos of never being without power is always met.
Selectronic inverters have been made in Australia since 1981 and since then have powered 1000s of sites from the tropics of Indonesia, the mountains of the Himalayas, the deserts of UAE, the outback of Australia and on suburban homes throughout the world. In fact, nobody has more experience in this market sector than Selectronic.
- Australian owned, designed and manufactured
- More features included as standard ‘inside the box’ than any other inverter charger
- AC continuous load power from 3kW to 240kW, with up to 480kW of managed PV
- Up to 4 SP PRO inverters per phase - Single Phase, Dual Phase or 3 Phase
- Off-grid and Solar Hybrid (grid backup and grid feed), marine and mobile operation
- All output ratings are Continuous 24/7
- Lithium, Lead Acid, Lead Carbon and Flow battery compatible
- MODBUS RTU
- Easily configurable for domestic and commercial applications
- Inbuilt configuration wizard for super fast setup
- AC Coupling recovery mode to easily recharge from AC Coupled PV
- AC or DC Coupling compatible
- Retrofit existing systems
- Integrated generator controller to maximise system efficiency
- 63A or 125A internal transfer contactor standard, or up to 1000A per phase External
- Up to 10 year warranty - Conditions apply see Selectronic website for details
Warranty- The standard warranty for this product is 5 years from the date of purchase. For installations in Australia and New Zealand, it is possible to extend the warranty term up to 10 years. Register your warranty here to apply for the additional 5 year warranty extension.