Victron BlueSolar PWM-Light:
A solar charger gathers energy from your solar panels, and stores it in your batteries. The PWM controller is in essence a switch that connects a solar array to a battery. The result is that the voltage of the array will be pulled down to near that of the battery. The Victron PWM charge controller is a good low cost solution for small systems only, when solar cell temperature is moderate to high (between 45°C and 75°C).
Data sheet here
- Load output with low battery voltage disconnect function.
- Lighting control function, one timer only.
- Two digit seven segment display for quick and easy setting of the load output functionality, including timer setting.
- Three stage battery charging (bulk, absorption, float), not programmable.
- Load output protected against over load and short circuit.
- Protected against reverse polarity connection of the solar array and/or battery.
- Day/night timing options: see manual for details