Victron Energy Meter ET340:
The ET340 (three phase - max 65A per phase) Energy Meters are typically used in an Energy Storage System to measure the power and energy of the whole application at the distribution box. Or to measure the output of a PV Inverter, to display the data on the Color Control GX and the VRM Portal.
Energy Meter overview here
The Energy Meter can be used for:
- Grid meter, and used as control input for an ESS System
- Measure the output of a PV Inverter
- Measure the output of a AC Genset
The meter is connected to the GX device, (e.g. Cerbo GX) there are two options in its wiring:
- Direct connection, either using the RS485 to USB interface with 1.8m cable length, or the 5.0m cable.
- Wireless connection via Zigbee